Enpower focus on our extensive experience in energy conversion to design, qualify and manufacture energy conversion equipment specifically for defence application (Ground, Marine). Working closely with our customers, the product is developed following their specification.
Our chargers, power supplies, UPS systems, and frequency converters are all designed for intensive use and developed to meet the high performance climatic, EMC and mechanical specifications associated with rugged environments to standards MIL, STANAG, AECTP, CE, DNV, ABS, EN.
Defence specification switchrooms and switchboards, as well as rugged transportable sub-station technology is also available via i.Power Solutions customised proprietary equipment range.
ENAG and i.Power Solutions offer manufacturing and engineering facilities which support the high standards required by commercial builders, vessels and defence assets. Enpower is supported by the AMI Group of companies, whose locations are located Australia wide, in Singapore and Vietnam.
ENPOWER are determined to supply Australian made sovereign products to Defence, Civil Support, and High End Commercial markets in Australia and our regions.
Enpower design to meet your requirements
Designed to work in the harshest environments, our ruggedized power supplies, battery chargers, UPS, voltage & frequency converters are renown in the defence market for their high reliability.
Present in both ground and marine defence, from armoured vehicles to surface vessels and submarines, our equipment is used for powering applications as diverse as oxygen plants, missile launchers or power supplies for navigation equipment.
Enpower’s 28VDC power supplies and 400Hz frequency converters are used on aircraft carriers, surface vessels with HLPs or on Naval air bases.
Our customers include:
AIRBUS, NAVAL GROUP, MBDA, Ministère de la Défense, SAFRAN, Thales, MTU, Austal Ships
Commitment to Quality
‘Optimize performance, sustain and increase experience’
To achieve these ambitious objectives, ENAG chose to develop a true culture of quality management which has been inherited by the Enpower team.
This Quality policy has defined a certain number of objectives for a 3 year period, which can be divided into 5 major pillars based on customer satisfaction
- Satisfy our customers’ expectations
- Satisfy profitability requirements
- Satisfy the key expectations of our personnel
- Develop a partnership with our suppliers
- Satisfy community expectations
Globally, with the definition of our processes, measuring their performance and our commitment to continuous improvement we gain a competitive edge.
All our company’s activities are ISO9001 v 2008 approved.
ENAG design, develop and manufacture energy conversion systems working in rugged environments for over 70 years. Our expertise in static and dynamic energy conversion is based on the most reliable technologies of power electronics and electro-mechanics. Major international companies acknowledge our capability of providing first class service and products, both standard and customized, for intensive use in rugged environments. Used in the Marine, Offshore, MRE (Marine Renewable Energies), defence, Railway and Industrial markets, our products are renowned for their quality and reliability.ENAG France Manufacturing Facility
- Production: Electronic and electro-mechanic assembly, sheet metal welding manufacturing, machining equipment, specific windings, vacuum impregnation tank, steam rooms, balancing machine, spray booth, dedicated areas for cleanup and removal of machine waste.
- Testing: Test benches and burn in equipment, electrical test, climatic chambers, Faraday cage, test platform for rotating machines, winding electric shock tests, electric supplies up to 350kVA, variable load bank 2 x 300 kW.
- Purpose built Workshop for manufacturing of all Power and Control equipment.
- 2,200m2 under roof, with a secure fenced lay down area.
- 30 staff comprising engineers, technicians, trades and administration.
- 5 tonne overhead crane operated by trained ticket holders.
- Traffic safety management plan.
- New facility and expansion coming soon
Research and Development
With the skills and resources to manage the development and production cycle of a product or service, ENAG excels in the design and development of high added value complex products or subsystems.
Our sales team, R&D, production, quality and service assist our customers during the different phases of their projects, from the initial design through to qualification and commissioning.
Working in a manufacturing plant built to HEQ standards (High Environmental Quality) ENAG has the necessary resources in house to design and manufacture products, both standard and or customized, guaranteeing reliability while ensuring reactivity and control.
- Design Engineers, Project Managers and Technicians (30% of the workforce).
Mechanical and electronic CAD (Solid works and Altium), mechanical and thermal simulation tools.
Service and Support
Enpower offers service and support across its range of products, with an Australasia wide service network of qualified Engineers and Technicians in Australia, Singapore and Vietnam, ideally positioned to support major yards and builders and various inshore and offshore facilities.